Want to sit next to your friends or family? Or travel in the most convenient way possible? Then reserve the seat of your choice during the booking process. There are different seat categories tailored to your needs.
- Decide whether you want a window or an aisle seat
- Sit next to your friends or family
- Located on the lower deck in our double-decker buses
- Perfect for playing cards, working or studying during your trip
- Located at the front of our buses
- Enjoy a great view during your trip
- Reserve the free seat next to you
- Enjoy extra space
How can I reserve a seat?
1. If seat reservation is possible on your desired trip, you will be able to reserve a seat in the booking process.
2. To do so, click the "Seat Reservation" field.
3. Check the seat map and select your preferred seat. Seats marked with an X cannot be reserved.
4. The fee for reserving a seat depends on the type of seat chosen and the distance of your trip. You can find all of our prices for seat reservations here.
5. Continue with the booking and find your selected seat number on your booking confirmation.
6. In the bus, your seat number will be indicated in dark grey at eye-level along the overhead luggage compartment.
The images only serve as illustration. The actual fees can vary and depend on the respective trip.
How do I recognize my seat on the bus?
Depending on the trip, either any seat on the bus can be reserved or only individual rows. On some of our buses, seat reservations is not available.
If you have reserved a specific seat, you will find your seat number on your ticket. Buses that allow seat reservations will indicate the seat numbers at eye-level along the overhead luggage compartment.
If you have not reserved a seat, but have been assigned a seat on your ticket, please sit in the indicated seat.
If you have not reserved a seat and have also not been assigned a seat on your ticket, you are free to choose any non-reserved seat labelled with a green sticker. In this case, we recommend getting on the bus as early as possible to get a desired seat. Of course, passengers with limited mobility will be given preferred seating.
Adding, changing, and cancelling seat reservations
You may make a reservation only while booking. At this time, you may not add a seat to your booking after the ticket has been booked. If you would like to cancel or change your seat, please click here.
Reserved seats are not assigned to certain persons in your booking. Each group member is free to choose their own seat.